We get to the root cause of your DPF problem for a first-time fix – saving you time, hassle and money.
DPF Cleaning & Assessments
In this video Darren Darling explains our industry leading DPF assessment. This is the procedure that all accredited members of The DPF Doctor network carry out so we can get to the root cause of a blocked DPF.
DPF Cleaning, Assessments & Repairs
If your DPF light is on, do not get a DPF clean until your underlying faults are identified and fixed. A blocked DPF is always caused by another fault. Until you find & fix that fault, your DPF will continue to block. Our industry-leading DPF Assessment will identify these faults and get to the root cause of your DPF problem – for a first-time fix.
We save you time, disruption, hassle and money.
Our DPF Assessments are only £90 inc vat.
A mobile service is also available at your home or work and we also work with many garage workshops so get in touch for more info.
Leading The Way In DPF Cleaning
Here’s what we do…
- Identify the root cause of your DPF problem through our assessment
- Inform you of exactly what work is required, no guesswork
- Carry out the necessary repairs or garage customers can carry these out after we identify the faults
- If required, we will perform our 3 Stage in-situ DPF clean
- Confirm the repair by analysing engine data
- Offer helpful advice about looking after your DPF
- We aim to provide a first-time fix every time
- We Are The Leading Network of DPF Specialists
The DPF Doctor is a network of independent DPF specialists that can accurately diagnose your DPF problem and any underlying faults that have caused your DPF Light to appear. We will advise you of the reason for your DPF problem, fix it and then give you some honest advice on how to get the best out of a DPF equipped vehicle.
For more info or to book in call 01670 818 914